Purchase your ticket to participate in the event by the deadline
Drop off at least 5 items (clothing, jewelry, accessories, etc.) by the drop-off deadline prior to the event. Some examples of items that are appropriate for the event:
- It was your favorite designer but now now you have a new favorite designer!
- It looked great on the rack, but doesn’t fit quite right
- It’s unique and fabulous (or designer or vintage)… but you’ve been seen in it one too many times!
All items will be organized and sorted prior to the event to make your evening fun and run smoothly!
Arrive at the event and receive 5 clothespins at the door…write your name on each of your pins
Browse, try things on, and have fun!
When you find an item you like, attach a clothespin to it and return it to the rack. Revisit your 5 items after 8PM – if your pin is the only one on the item, the item is yours!
What sets this event apart?
All donations will be organized by seasonal tone to make shopping easy for Indigo Tones clients. This event is a great way to clean out your closet and re-purpose those items that just don’t work now that you know your true season!
The Golden Clothespin
See an item you just cannot leave without? Make an additional $50 donation and receive the clothespin that trumps all others. Be the first Fashionista to mark an item with a golden pin and the item is yours!
Guidelines for a Fabulous Frolic
- Please do not put more than one clothespin on a single item
- At the end of the evening, some items will have more than one clothespin attached – winners of these items will be drawn by raffle at precisely 8PM
- All items without pins after 8PM are up for grabs – get a bag and fill it – no limits!